Grinding Wheel, Metal, Type 27 (Depressed Center), 4-1/2 in x 1/4 in x 5/8 in-11
This Forney aluminum oxide metal grinding wheel is ideal for use on ferrous materials. It's engineered metal grinding, metal abrasion, body work, metal fabrication, and general repair work. Designed to be used on Right Angle Grinders. Type 27 wheels feature a depressed center wheel for grinding, notching, and cutting applications.
- WHEEL SIZE: 4-1/2 in
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 27 (Depressed Center)
- THICKNESS: 1/4 in (6.35 millimeters)
- ARBOR: 5/8 in-11
- ABRASIVE SPECIFICATION: A24R
- ABRASIVE GRAIN TYPE: A (aluminum oxide)
- GRIT: 24 (coarse)
- BOND HARDNESS: R (medium)
- MAXIMUM REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE (RPM): 13,300
- TOOL TYPE: Right Angle Grinder
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.