Forney 210 MIG Welder, 230V, Aluminum Package with Spool Gun
This welder kit includes 1-each of Forney Industries 210 MIG welder (ITEM# 311), 12' 200 AMP PRO-Grip MIG Torch (ITEM# 84095) and a Spool Gun.
Welder Product Specifications:
- Input power: 230V
- Maximum output: 210 AMPs
- Transformer based, multi-step
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Welding material thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8" (9.525 millimeters)
- Acceptable spool sizes: 4" (101.6 millimeters) and 8" (203.2 millimeters)
- Acceptable wire diameters: .024" (.609 millimeters) to .035" (.889 millimeters)
- Height: 16" (406 millimeters)
- Width: 10-1/4" (260 millimeters)
- Length: 20-1/4" (514 millimeters)
- Welder weight: 78 lbs. (35.4 kg)
Welder Product Features:
This versatile welder features like quick disconnect torch, 10' gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, versatile despooler and large cabinet with easy spool access. This machine is also spool game capable.
LARGE WORKING ENVELOPE:
This machine features a long 10' (3.05 meters) MIG gun/torch, 15' (4.57 meters) power cord allowing a large and functional working envelope.
This unit features a quality and spacious metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access, and more space inside. It also features a fold up door.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit:Forney Industries Warranty Information