Forney 270 MIG Welder
The Forney 270 MIG welder is a versatile machine for light industrial, repair shops, farms, automotive, and general fabrication. This machine is MIG ready with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 270 MIG offers quality features like spool gun capability, quick Euro style disconnect torch, MIG gun with 15ft lead, aluminum feed/drive system, multiple trigger modes, high output and duty cycle with a full size cabinet. The quality, performance, and value of this machine will impress.
- Welding Processes: MIG (GMAW) and Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Input Power: 230V
- Maximum Output: 270 Amps
- Type: Transformer based, multi-step
- Acceptable Spool Sizes: 4 in, 8 in and 12 in
- Acceptable Wire Diameters: Up to .045 in
- Euro-connect MIG gun with Tweco® compatible consumables
- Standard U.S. gas hose set-up
- Weight: 240 lbs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Digital readout
- Multiple trigger modes for spot welding, 2T - for normal trigger pull on/off, and 4T - for sustained long welds
- Spool Gun Ready
- Full-size machine with integrated casters and wheels
- Integrated cable wrap
- Aluminum wire feeder and drive system
- Quality and adaptable spool holder/retainer
- Quality metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access and more space inside, and fold up door
- Long 15ft (4.5 m) MIG gun/torch
- Long 15ft (4.5 m) power cord
- 15ft ground cable and clamp
- Flowmeter and gas hose included
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information