Forney 210 MIG Welder, 230V
The Forney 210 MIG welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding. This machine is MIG ready and comes with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 210 MIG offers quality features like a quick disconnect torch, 10 ft gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, and more. This machine is also spool gun capable. Applications include farm and ranch, automotive boats, general fabrication and repairs.
- Welding Processes: MIG (GMAW) and Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Input Power: 230V
- Maximum output: 210 AMPs
- Transformer based, multi-step
- Welding material thickness: 24 gauge to 3/8 in (9.525 millimeters)
- Acceptable spool sizes: 4 in (101.6 millimeters) and 8 in (203.2 millimeters)
- Acceptable wire diameters: .024 in (.609 millimeters) to .035 in (.889 millimeters)
- Machine Weight: 78 lbs.
LARGE WORKING ENVELOPE
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit:Forney Industries Warranty Information