Forney 190 MP MIG Stick TIG Welder
The Forney 190 MP is a powerful, 4-in-1 multi-process machine (MIG/Stick/Flux-Core/DC TIG). It’s lightweight, extremely easy to use, and a single-phase inverter machine. It features the latest despooler technology (patent pending) which automatically sets optimal spool tension to take the headaches out of setup changes! Applications include do-it-yourself (DIY), maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, hobbyist and metal artist.
- MIG Welding (GMAW)
- Stick Welding (SMAW)
- Flux-Cored Wire Welding (FCAW)
- DC TIG Welding (GTAW) with Lift Arc
FOR USE ON
- Mild Steel | Sheet Metal
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum (requires a spool gun sold separately)
- Lift Arc TIG capable. Requires TIG Torch (Forney ITEM# 85659).
- Not foot pedal capable
- Output Power: 120A/200A
- Input Voltage: 120V/240V
- This machine has a 7-pin Amphenol™ style connection for connecting a spool gun accessory
- Electrode Diameter: Up to 5/32”
- Wire Diameter: Up to .035”
- Plate Thickness: Up to 3/8”
- Amperage Range (MIG): 120V: 30A-120A | 240V: 30A-200A
- Amperage Range (Stick): 120V: 10A-80A | 240V: 10A-190A
- Amperage Range (TIG): 120V: 10A-85A | 240V: 10A-190A
- Certification: CSA listed
- Phase: Single
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Warranty: 3-year (power source), 1-year (torch)
- Dual-Voltage: 120V and 240V power options provides the operator flexibility for where their machine can be used.
- Built Tough: Constructed with an all-metal case, built tough to take on the day to day.
- TruSet MIG: Automatically sets the right parameters for your weld setup.
- Spool Gun Capable: MIG weld aluminum with a spool gun (sold separately).
- Set and Forget Despooler (Patent Pending): Automatically sets optimal spool tension.
- Forney 190 Multi-Process (MP) Stick/TIG Welder
- 6ft power cable
- 8ft stick electrode holder
- 8ft ground cable and clamp
- 120V-240V adapter cord
- 6ft gas hose
- 10ft MIG gun (Euro Connect)
- Gas regulator
- Spare .030” and .035” tips
UNIT DIMENSIONS (OUT OF THE BOX)
- Unit Weight: 31 lbs. (14 Kg)
- Unit Dimensions: 20.75” (527 mm) x 8.63” (220 mm) x 12.88” (328 mm)
RECOMMENDED FORNEY ACCESSORIES AND CONSUMABLES
- ITEM# 60170 - Contact Tip (Tweco® Style 11-23), 4-Pack
- ITEM# 60171 - Contact Tip (Tweco® Style 11-30), 4-Pack
- ITEM# 60172 - Contact Tip (Tweco® Style 11-35), 4-Pack
- ITEM# 85339 - Gas Diffuser (Tweco® Style 35-50)
- ITEM# 85336 - Nozzle (Tweco® Style 21-50)
- ITEM# 85337 - Nozzle (Tweco® Style 21-62)
- ITEM# 84094 - MIG Torch (Replacement)
- ITEM# 85659 - Air Cooled 150A 17FV Series (Flex and Valve) TIG Torch, 12.5ft with Dinse Adapter
- ITEM# 85650 - Spool Gun
- ITEM# 85669 - Electrode Holder (25 Dinse) (Replacement)
- ITEM# 85667 - Ground Cable Assembly, 150A (Replacement)
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information
Ratings & Reviews
Great machine! I like the synergistic mode- I think its called tru set. This makes it easy to get the settings right. Needs a decent power supply that's for sure. Looks slick too!