E Hf, Super Wear Hardfacing Electrode, 5/32 in x 1 Pound
Super wear heavy abrasion specialty welding electrodes are ideal for parts that require a high level of durability because of high-impact and medium abrasion. Special formula eliminates "Worm Tracking" type porosity common to this alloy group. Heat treatable.
- Hardness: Rockwell C58-62, Vickers 670-700
- Recommended Polarity: DC Reverse (+) or AC
- Diameter: 5/32"
- Length: 14"
- Weight Lbs. (Kg): 1 (.453)
- Amperage: 160-200
- WELDING POSITIONS: Flat and horizontal.
- WELDING TECHNIQUES: Use a stringer or wide weave technique. Deposit a maximum of 2 to 3 passes to achieve full hardness.