Forney PRO Black Matte Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF) Welding Helmet
The Forney PRO series of auto-darkening welding helmets include four optical arc sensors, supplying extra protection against arc flash. The viewing area is 10.44 sq. inches and features Arc Optics technology, providing a crisp and clear view of your welds. The headgear is heavily padded for increased comfort, making them perfect for professionals who weld for extended periods of time. These welding helmets are more functional and comfortable than basic auto-darkening welding helmets. Ideal for experienced and professional welders or fab shop workers.
SHELL AND HEADGEAR FEATURES
- Lightweight, high impact, fireproof nylon shell
- Dual crown strap headgear with multi-directional adjustment for a more comfortable fit
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband (with sweatband) mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations
- External quick-release button allows users to adjust angle and distance of headgear quickly
- 10.44 square inches (3.94 in x 2.65 in) viewing area
- Arc Optics technology for a more natural and comfortable viewing experience
- Four optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash. These optical arc sensors also offer the best coverage, especially for out-of-position welding
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating for a clear, crisp and uniform viewing area
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens
- Internal shade selector with grind option
- Internal stepless controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.). Internal controls help minimize the risks of damage to the controls themselves or accidental setting changes while in use.
- DIN 5 to 9 for low amperage MIG welding or plasma cutting; DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 2 amps)
- 1/25,000 per second switching speed
- Solar cells with 2-each replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off technology
- Universal magnifying lens compatible
- Forney Pro Series auto-darkening welding helmets meet or exceed all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379 and ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
REPLACEMENT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
- Forney ITEM# 55763, Forney PRO Series Outer Protective Lens, 2-Pack
- Forney ITEM# 55764, Forney PRO Series Inner Protective Lens, 2-Pack
- Forney ITEM# 55765, Forney PRO Series Outer Protective Lens, 5-Pack
- Forney ITEM# 55766, Forney PRO Series Lens Kit, 5-Pack (2 Inner Lenses and 3 Outer lenses)
- Forney ITEM# 55767, 1.0 Diopter Magnifying Lens for Forney Easy Weld, Forney and Forney PRO Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmets
- Forney ITEM# 55768, 1.5 Diopter Magnifying Lens for Forney Easy Weld, Forney and Forney PRO Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmets
- Forney ITEM# 55769, 2.0 Diopter Magnifying Lens for Forney Easy Weld, Forney and Forney PRO Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmets
- Forney ITEM# 55770, 2.5 Diopter Magnifying Lens for Forney Easy Weld, Forney and Forney PRO Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmets
- Forney ITEM# 55787, Ratchet Headgear for Forney PRO Series Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™, Forney Series and Forney PRO ADF Welding Helmets: Helmet, to include the auto-darkening filters and associated components, free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information
Ratings & Reviews
Behold! I can see! Clarity and comfort galore!
by JCV -
Finally, I can see! Love this hood. The clarity in off-state and during welding is stellar! I've paid 500 dollars or more for other brands and this has just as good, if not better clarity! The headgear is comfortable and easy to adjust to any shape head. Overall it's also a lighter hood, which is a bonus for my neck! A great value at this price point, it's worth much more!