Electrode Holder, 200 AMP
This medium-duty, 200 AMP electrode holder holds the stick electrode and transfers the welding current to the rod. This rod holder is easy to use, and accepts up to No.2 welding cable and 5/32 inch electrodes. Insulated for safety and maximum operator protection.
- MULTIPLE ANGLES: This electrode holder features grooved copper jaws that allow electrodes to be used at different angles for greater comfort and efficiency.
- INSULATED: This product is insulated for safety, and protects the operator from harm. It also provides excellent conductivity and durability.
- DURABLE: Features a sturdy brass body with fiberglass cover and trigger for extra durability.
- Accepts up to #2 welding cable and 5/32 inch (3.97 millimeters) electrodes
- Provides excellent conductivity and durability
- Insulated for safety and maximum operator protection
- Grooved jaws to use electrodes at different angles
- Body length: 8.5 inch (215.9 millimeters)