Acetylene Cutting Tip (1-1-101)
Features copper shells machined from solid bar stock (not tubing).
- Thick shell flange
- Extra heavy-duty shell end where the tip takes the most abuse
- Larger diameter decreases preheat time and maintains the cut on painted or rusty plates
- Coarse "V" splines which cuts better, resists clogs and makes cleaning easier
- Heavy-duty tips fit Forney ITEM# 1711 torch kit and similar Victor® compatible equipment
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.