Scratch Brush with Shoe Handle, Stainless, 4 x 16 Rows
This Forney scratch brush is strong and durable with solidly imbedded stainless steel bristles. Stainless steel is recommended when brushing corrosion-resistant or non-ferrous metals, such as stainless or aluminum or when the brush is being used in a wet environment. Ideal for cleaning surfaces exposed to high humidity. It features a 10-1/4 inch long wood shoe handle with a pre-drilled hang hole.
- TYPE: Scratch brush
- ROWS: 4 x 16
- WIRE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel (SS) bristles
- BRUSH STYLE: 10-1/4 inch (260.35 millimeters) long wood shoe handle with a pre-drilled hang hole
- FEATURES: Durable .014 inch (0.3556 millimeters) stainless steel wire
- COLOR: Light brown wood tone
- Do not use to clean grills or other cooking equipment
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.