Forney 40 P Plasma Cutter
UPC #: 032277004405
The Forney 40 P plasma cutter is your answer to cutting! This dual-voltage plasma cutter allows you to work wherever 120V and 240V power is available. The 20’ torch allows for greater reach and the internal air pressure control ensures that you always have the right pressure. This powerful machine cleanly cuts up to 1/2” thick mild steel and stainless steel, and up to 3/16” thick aluminum. For a wide variety of cutting needs this plasma cutter has you covered!
- Air Plasma Cutting
- Requires an air compressor that can provide at least 4.5 CFM
- 120V: 15 AMP - 16 AMP
- 240V: 15 AMP - 40 AMP
- 120V: 35% @ 20 AMP
- 240V: 60% @ 40 AMP
- 1/2” clean cut
- 3/4” sever cut
Unit Dimensions of Plasma Cutter Out of Display Box:
- H: 12.375" (314.33mm)
- L: 18" (457.2mm)
- W: 7.375" (187.33)
For Use On:
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Digital Display
- Internal Air Regulator
- 20’ (6.09m) IPT-40 Plasma Torch
- 15’ (4.57m) Ground Clamp with Cable
- 15’ (4.57m) Input Cable
- Extra Contact Tips
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- ITEM# 85676 - 13 Piece Consumable Kit (Standard)
- ITEM# 85677 - 15 Piece Consumable Kit (Max Life)
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Plasma