Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i MIG Machine
UPC #: 032277002616
The Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i machine uses flux core wire. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist.
- Display Box Dimensions: 21.07" x 11.74" x 13.98"
- Display Box Weight: 28.20 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 16.75" x 8.125" x 12"
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs.
- Gasless/flux-core welding only
- Torch wrap
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- 120-volt input, 140 AMP output
- Welds 24-gauge up to 1/4"
- Handles .030" wire
- Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter
- Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Contact Tips: 60170, 60171 and 60172
- Welding Nozzles: 85336 and 85337
- Diffuser: 85339
- Mild Steel MIG Wire: 42285, 42286, 42290 and 42291
- Flux Core MIG Wire: 42300 and 42301
- Gun/Torch: 84094
- Anti-Spatter Spray: 37030
- Nozzle Gel: 37031
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > MIG