Forney 190 MIG Welder, 230V
The Forney 190 MIG Welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding.
AC/DC STICK WELDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Welding Processes: MIG (GMAW) and Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Amperage Range: 35-190A
- Wire Diameter Range: .024 in - .035 in
- Rated Output: 120 Amps at 25% Duty Cycle
- Plate Thickness Range: 24 gauge - 3/8 in
- Machine Weight: 63 lbs.
- Input Power: 230V
- Duty Cycle: 15% at 140 Amps; 25% at 120 Amps; 60% at 80 Amps; 100% at 60 Amps
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Euro Connect Torch with Tweco® style consumables
- Fast disconnect to swap out torch, clean liner
- Upgraded cast aluminum wire drive system for better wire feeding
- Dual geared idler and drive roll with better de-spooler for better wire feeding
- Larger machine cabinet for easy access to 4 in (1-2 lb.) and 8 in (10-11 lb.) spools
- Integrated feet
- Torch wrap included for cable organization
- Torch with built in strain relief which extends cable life
- MIG gun with 10ft lead
- 10 ft ground cable and clamp
- 15 ft input power cable
- Gas hose and regulator
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information