Forney 235 AC/DC Stick Welder, 230V
The Forney 235 AC/DC Stick Welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding. Ready to weld right out of the box, only handle assembly required. Applications include farm and ranch, automotive boats, general fabrication and repairs.
- Welding Processes: AC/DC Stick Welder
- Amperage Range: 45-235A
- AC/DC CC welding from 24 gauge to .5 inch thickness at 45 to 235 amps
- Dinse style connection provides easy polarity change and cable repairs
- Duty Cycle: 20% at 235 Amps; 50% at 150 Amps AC; 20% at 180 Amps; 35% at 135 Amps DC
- High output of 200 plus amps
- Machine Weight: 108 lbs.
- Illuminated on/off switch and fan cooling system
- For use with 1/16 in - 5/32 in electrodes
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit:Forney Industries Warranty Information