E NiFe-CI, Cast Iron 55 Electrode, 1/8 in x 1/2 Pound
Super Ni-Cast 55% nickel is the ultimate rod for all known grades of cast iron. Extra nickel content for crack resistant, machinable welds. Great for joining heavy or thin sections to steel. The computer controlled coating produces welds that represent the optimum balance between tensile strength and machinability. Typical applications include welding grades 30, 40 and 50 gray cast irons - all thicknesses in all positions.
- Hardness: Rockwell B 88-90, Brinell 185, Vickers 189
- Recommended Polarity: DC Reverse (+) or AC
- Diameter: 1/8 inch
- Length: 14 inch
- Weight Lbs. (Kg): .5 (.22)
- Tensile Strength: 70,000 PSI (500 MPa)
- Yield Strength: 49,000 PSI (350 MPa)
- Amperage: 50-80
- Flat, vertical up, horizontal and overhead
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.