Double Sided Flap Disc, 40/40 Grits, 4-1/2 in
2-IN-1: Type 29 double sided flap discs allow you to complete two process applications, such as grinding and finishing, using the same product. SPIN-ON CENTER: Double sided flap discs are welded to a plastic spin-on 5/8 in-11 center which allow you to keep the job moving with ease. Designed for grinding, blending, sanding and finishing on a wide range of materials.
- Dual grits: 40/40 grits provide a coarse to fine finish
- Savings: With fewer discs to carry; you save time and money!
- Convenient disc changeouts: Flip the disc over and quickly remount it with the 5/8 in-11 spin-on center
- Wheel size: 4-1/2 in (114.3 millimeters)
- Wheel type: Type 29 (depressed center)
- Maximum Revolutions per Minute (RPM): 13,500
- Tool Type: Right Angle Grinders
- Do not allow the top disc to contact the workpiece while the bottom disc is in use
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.