Forney Flex 30 Plasma ST
The Forney Flex 30™ Plasma ST is an all-in-one welding and cutting machine! It’s portable, easy to use, generator-friendly, and features innovative inverter technology – making this one of the most efficient machines in the market. This powerful, dual-voltage plasma cutter and stick/TIG welder also allows you to work wherever 120V and 240V power is available.
Cleanly cut from thin sheet metal to 3/8” plate (sever cut up to 5/8”). Ideal for many applications including do-it-yourself (DIY) projects, farm & ranch, maintenance and repair, and light industrial work.
- Stick Welding (SMAW)
- TIG Welding (GTAW) – Requires a TIG torch with a gas valve in the handle (sold separately)
- Plasma Cutting
FOR USE ON
- Mild Steel | Sheet Metal
- Stainless Steel
- Lift Arc TIG capable. Requires TIG Torch (Forney ITEM# 85659).
- Output Power (Welding): 120V @ 85A | 240V @ 160A (DC output only)
- Output Power (Cutting): 120V @ 20A | 240V @ 30A
- Input Voltage: 120V/240V
- Electrode Diameter: Up to 5/32”
- Plate Thickness: Up to 3/8”
- Cutting Capacity: 3/8” clean cut | 5/8” sever cut
- Duty Cycle (TIG): 120V: 30% @ 85A | 240V: 30% @ 160A
- Duty Cycle (Stick): 120V: 30% @ 80A @ 30% | 240V: 25% @ 160A
- Duty Cycle (Plasma): 120V: 35% @ 20A | 240V: 60% @ 30A
- Amperage Range (TIG): 120V: 10A-85A | 240V: 10A-160A
- Amperage Range (Stick): 120V: 10A-80A | 240V: 10A-160A
- Amperage Range (Plasma): 120V: 10A-20A | 240V: 10A-30A
- Recommended Air Supply Flow Rate: 4.5 CFM
- Certification: CSA listed
- Phase: Single
- Warranty: 3-year (power source), 1-year (torch)
- Dual-Voltage: Provides the operator flexibility for where their machine can be used.
- All-In-One Metalworking Solution: Cut and weld up to 3/8” thick material with one small, powerful machine.
- Built Tough: Constructed with an all-metal case, built tough to take on the day to day.
- Digital Display: For greater accuracy and control.
- Forney Flex 30™ Plasma ST machine
- Additional set of consumables
- 6ft power cable
- 8ft stick electrode holder
- 8ft ground cable and clamp
- 15ft removable plasma torch with Euro Connect
- 120V-240V adapter cord
UNIT DIMENSIONS (OUT OF THE BOX)
- Unit Weight: 19.65 lbs. (8,62 Kg)
- Unit Dimensions: 16.68” (423 mm) x 8.25” (210 mm) x 11.94” (303 mm)
RECOMMENDED FORNEY ACCESSORIES AND CONSUMABLES
- ITEM# 85659 - Air Cooled, 150A 17FV Series (Flex and Valve) TIG Torch, 12.5ft with Dinse Adapter
- ITEM# 85364 - Argon/CO2 Flow Meter, CGA580 Inlet Connection
- ITEM# 85669 - Electrode Holder with Cable, 15ft, 150A (Replacement)
- ITEM# 85667 - Ground Cable Assembly, 150A (Replacement)
- ITEM# 93097 - Deluxe Electrode Storage Container
- ITEM# 70600 - Chipping Hammer, Spring Handle
- ITEM# 85678 - Plasma Cutting Tip, 0.8 mm, 30A
- ITEM# 85755 - Plasma Cutting Electrode for Forney Plasma Cutter Machines
- ITEM# 85680 - Plasma Torch (Replacement)
- ITEM# 85393 - Air Diffuser Ring (Swirl Ring)
- ITEM# 85681 - Shield Cup
- ITEM# 555 - 4.5 CFM Air Compressor
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit:Forney Industries Warranty Information
Ratings & Reviews
Oh boy- this gets thing gets me in trouble! It took me 20 minutes to cut all of the bracketry off of my front Dana 30 axle. Took me a bit longer to get it all put back together. The stick feature is also smooth, and great flexibility for quick repairs!
Great machine not very expensive I bought both this and the Forney air compressor for the plasma cutter they are a great team and I love both of my new machines.