Forney Pigskin Welding Gloves (Men's XL)
Forney work gloves are designed never duplicated. Soft premium Pigskin & Cowhide Leather features heat- and abrasion resistant reinforced patches in strategic areas for added protection. The back of the hand is lined with a flame-resistant liner for extra defense from heat. Index finger is seamless for enhanced trigger control and provides excellent movement for precise welds. Excellent MIG or TIG welding glove. Heat resistant synthetic thread stitching provide extra strength, and abrasion resistance.
- SIZE: Men's X-large (XL)
- COLOR: Black and Green
- Grade: Better
- GLOVE STYLE: Welding glove
- Ultra-Soft Premium Pigskin and Cowhide Leather provides excellent movement for precise welds
- Seamless index finger for excellent trigger control
- Flame resistant liner on back of hand provides extra defense from heat
- Excellent for use in wet or oily conditions
- Heat and abrasion resistant reinforced patches in strategic areas for added protection
- Stitched with high performance thread providing spark and abrasion resistance
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
Ratings & Reviews
Surprising comfort and quality! My hands are happy!
by Jean Claude -
I am rough on gloves, handling loads of sharp and odd shaped objects daily, constant grinder work between welding and hammering out metal on the anvil. I have to say these gloves have been holding up extremely well compared to other brands I've used. Right away I noticed the comfort and flexibility. I didn't have to really go through a "break-in" period, they just fit and allowed me to manipulate objects right away without the stiffness you find initially in other brands. Felt like they were made for my hand, especially with the XL size!