PVC Air Hose, 1/4" x 25'
UPC #: 032277754065
Designed for a variety of uses such as: Carpentry, painting, automotive and home repair. Features 300 PSI working pressure and 1,200 PSI burst pressure. Lighter in weight than rubber hose.
- Temperature range: 25° Fahrenheit (-3.9° Celsius) to 150° Fahrenheit (65.6° Celsius)
- Inner diameter (ID): 1/4" (6.35 millimeters)
- Length: 25' (7.62 meters)
- 1/4" (6.35 millimeters) Male National Pipe Thread (NPT) on both ends
- Resists grease, abrasions and weathering
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Color: Orange
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Dibutyl Phthalate, Vinyl chloride
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Shop Tools > Air Fittings, Hoses & Tools