Forney Easy Weld 100 ST Stick Welder, 120V
The Forney Easy Weld 100 ST is Forney Industries lightest welder, weighing in at about 10 lbs. This machine is easy to use and has an incredibly small footprint. Ideal for those just learning to weld. Shielding gas is not required to operate this machine.
STICK/TIG WELDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Welding Processes: Stick and lift arc TIG capable (TIG torch not included)
- Welds 16 gauge up to 1/4 in (6.35 millimeters)
- Lift start TIG only (no foot pedal operation)
- TIG torch sold separately
- Handles up to 1/8 in (3.175 millimeters) electrodes
- 120V input, 90 AMP output
- Includes: 8ft (2.4 m) electrode holder and 8ft (2.4 meters) ground clamp
- Duty cycle: 30% at 80 AMP
RECOMMENDED FORNEY ACCESSORIES AND CONSUMABLES
- ITEM# 54410 - Steel Ground Clamp, 300 AMP
- ITEM# 56000 - Medium-Duty Electrode Holder, 200 AMP
- ITEM# 70600 - Straight Head Chipping Hammer
- ITEM# 85364 - Argon/CO2 Flow Meter
- ITEM# 85669 - Electrode Holder with Cable, 150 AMP, 15ft
- ITEM# 85667 - Ground Cable and Clamp, 150 AMP, 15ft
- ITEM# 85657 - 9V TIG Torch (Size 25 Dinse)
- ITEM# 85454 - TIG Welding Ceramic Cup
- ITEM# 85455 - Welding Torch Collet, 1/16 inch
- ITEM# 85459 - TIG Welding Torch Collet Body, 1/16 inch
- ITEM# 85450 - 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
- This machine is portable, and user friendly making it ideal for novice and beginning welders. All Forney Easy Weld machines come with a quick start guide to get you welding right away.
- The Forney Easy Weld 100 ST is small but mighty as it is able to weld up to 1/4 in of mild steel. Also features 120-volt input and 90 AMP output.
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Select Forney and Forney Easy Weld® Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information