Forney Easy Weld 20 P Plasma Cutter, 120V
The Forney Easy Weld 20 P is a powerful and easy to use plasma cutter. This plasma cutter weighs 21.5 lbs., is generator-friendly and runs off a standard 120V outlet, making cutting on the go easy and efficient. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting, auto body, farm & ranch, HVAC, plumbing, contractor, metal art, and do-it-yourself (DIY) projects.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- STRONG CUTTING CAPACITY: This machine is small but powerful, as it is able to clean cut mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, brass and copper up to 1/4 inch, and aluminum up to 3/16 inch
- DRAG TORCH TECHNOLOGY: This unit features Drag Torch Technology, allowing you to drag the tip directly on the surface of the material for smooth and precise cuts
- BUILT TOUGH: Constructed with an all-metal case, built tough to take on the day to day
- CONVENIENT: All you need to operate this machine is a 120-volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. The built-in regulator and air dryer make operating this unit a breeze.
- DUTY CYCLE: 35% @ 20 AMP
- INPUT: 120-volt | OUTPUT: 20 AMP
- CUTS: Cuts up to 1/4 in (6.35 millimeters) of mild steel
- INCLUDES: 13ft (3.96 meters) cutting torch, 8ft (3.62 meters) ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle
- PRACTICAL: Lightweight and portable
- BUILT-IN: Air pressure regulator and dryer
- FEATURES: Three diagnostic LED lights
- REQUIRED: Air compressor required (not included)
- UNIT WEIGHT: 21.5 pounds (9.75 kg)
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 15.125 inch (384.175 millimeters) x 8.125 inch (206.375 millimeters) x 11.57 inch (293.878 millimeters)
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES & CONSUMABLES
- ELECTRODES AND TIPS: Forney ITEM#'s 85392 (Kit) and 85755 (2-Pack Electrodes)
- PLASMA TIP: Forney ITEM# 85414 (2-Pack Cutting Tips)
- SHIELD CUP: Forney ITEM# 85394
- SWIRL RING: Forney ITEM# 85393
- CONSUMABLE KIT: Forney ITEM# 85674
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Select Forney and Forney Easy Weld® Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information