E7018, Steel Electrode, 5/32 in x 40 Pound
E7018 mild steel "Low Hydrogen" welding electrodes easily produces quality results on smaller amperage DC or DCEN. It is suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod. The low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material. Use for field erections, steel structures, frames, trailer hitches and chassis.
- Recommended Polarity: DCEP (Reverse) or DCEN
- Diameter (Inches): 5/32 inch
- Weight Lbs. (Kg): 40 (18.14)
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 84,000
- Amperage: 100-140
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.