4-1/2" Double-Sided Flap Disc, 40/80 Grits
UPC #: 032277719231
2-IN-1 - Type 29 double-sided flap discs allow you to complete two process applications, such as grinding and finishing, using the same product. SPIN-ON CENTER - Double-sided flap discs are welded to a plastic spin-on 5/8"-11 center which allow you to keep the job moving with ease. Designed for grinding, blending, sanding and finishing on a wide range of materials.
- Dual grits: 40/80 grits provide a coarse to fine finish
- Savings: With fewer discs to carry; you save time and money!
- Convenient disc changeouts: Flip the disc over and quickly remount it with the 5/8"-11 spin-on center
- Wheel size: 4-1/2" (114.3 millimeters)
- Wheel type: Type 29 (depressed center)
- Max RPM: 13,500
- Tool Type: Right Angle Grinders
- Do not allow the top disc to contact the workpiece while the bottom disc is in use
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Aluminum Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Cryolite, Potassium Fluor
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Abrasives > Flap Discs & Flap Wheels