Forney 220 AC/DC TIG Welder, Amptrol TIG Torch Package, 120/230V
The Forney 220 AC/DC TIG welder is an ideal TIG machine for a wide variety of users. Perfect for beginners to professionals, this powerful machine features dual-voltage with 120V/240V input power. The ability to weld up to 1/2 in and 220 AMPs of welding power makes machine a great tool for professionals. The intuitive controls allow for quick set-up and simple operation. This machine features amperage control settings as low as 5 AMPs, features pulse capabilities and allows users to weld with low frequency. What’s more, the ability to use AC and DC power makes welding anything from mild steel to aluminum a breeze!
- SMAW (Stick)
- GTAW- DC (TIG)
- GTAW- AC (TIG)
- 120V: 25% @ 120 AMP (AC)
- 120V: 25% @ 130 AMP (DC)
- 240V: 35% @ 220 AMP
- 120V: 40% @ 85 AMP
- 240V: 35% @ 200 AMP
- 120V @ 24.8 AMP
- 240V@ 32 AMP
- Up to 1/2 inch
- Stick: 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) to 5/32 inch (4.0 mm)
- TIG: .040 inch (1.02 mm) to 1/8 inch (3.2 mm)
- Unit weight of welder out of display box: 54 lbs. (24.54 kg)
- Unit dimensions of welder out of display box: H: 15.5 inch (393.7 mm) L: 23.25 inch (263.53 mm) W: 10.375 inch (590.55 mm)
FOR USE ON
- Solid Steel
- Cast Iron/Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stable Arc at 5 AMPs
- Pulse Welding
- High Frequency Starts
- Ability to Turn Off High Frequency
- TIG Torch/Foot Pedal Combination
- Digital Gauges
- Amptrol TIG Torch
- 15ft (4.57 m) Ground Clamp with Cable
- 15ft (4.57 m) Electrode Holder with Cable
- 15ft (4.57 m) Input Power Cable
- Flowmeter with Hose
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES AND CONSUMABLES
- ITEM# 85660 - 150 AMP 17F Amptrol TIG Torch 12.5ft
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information