Forney Easy Weld 180 ST Stick Welder, 120V/230V
The Forney Easy Weld 180 ST stick machine is dual-voltage, lightweight, easy to use and generator friendly. Applications include do-it-yourself (DIY), maintenance and repair and hobbyist. Perfect for beginner welders. Includes 8ft electrode holder and cable, 8ft ground clamp and cable, 230 to 120-volt adapter and 6ft power cord.
STICK WELDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Welding Processes: DC Stick/TIG
- Not recommended for aluminum welding
- Lift start TIG only (no foot pedal operation)
- TIG torch sold separately
- Input Power: 1 Ph-50/60Hz
- Welds up to 1/2 in of mild steel
- 120V/230V multi-voltage power
- Amperage Range: 10-90 amps for 120 volt; 10-180 amps for 230 volt
- Duty Cycle: 80 Amp at 30 percent for 120 volt; 180 Amp at 25 percent 230 volt
RECOMMENDED FORNEY ACCESSORIES AND CONSUMABLES
- ITEM# 85659 - 150 AMP TIG Torch
- ITEM# 85364 - Argon/CO2 Flowmeter
- ITEM# 56000 - Electrode Holder
- ITEM# 93097 - Electrode Storage Container
- ITEM# 54400 - Ground Clamp
- ITEM# 70600 - Chipping Hammer
RECOMMENDED ELECTRODES (PERFORMANCE MAY VARY BY BRAND)
- E6010 and E6011: 3/32 in (2.38 millimeters) at 30-75 amps; 1/8 in (3.18 millimeters) at 35-120 amps; 5/32 in (3.97 millimeters) at 80-160 amps
- E6013: 1/16 in (1.59 millimeters) at 20-50 amps, 3/32 in (2.38 millimeters) at 40-90 amps; 1/8 in in (3.18 millimeters) at 50-130 amps; 5/32 in (3.97 millimeters) at 90-180 amps
- E7014: 3/32 in (2.38 millimeters) at 40-90 amps; 1/8 in (3.18 millimeters) at 60-130 amps; 5/32 in (3.97 millimeters) at 90-180 amps
- E7018: 3/32 in (2.38 millimeters) at 50-100 amps; 1/8 in (3.18 millimeters) at 80-160 amps; 5/32 in (3.97 millimeters) at 90-180 amps
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld® Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information