Forney 242 Dual MIG Welder, 230V
EASY TO USE
- Euro connect for faster torch maintenance
- Digital meter providing easy set up
- Dual MIG setup
- 2 Euro connectors, one dedicated for a spool gun
- Integrated wheels and heavy duty casters
- Fold down door for easy access
- Torch with built in strain relief
- Welds aluminum and steel with the flip of a switch
- Larger cabinet for 4 inch (1-2 lbs.), 8 inch (10-11 lbs.), or 12 inch (25-44 lbs.) spools
- Slope and burn back controls
- Ability to weld spray transfer with .035 inch wire
BETTER WIRE FEEDING
- Upgraded cast aluminum wire drive system
- Dual geared idler and drive roll with better de-spooler
LARGER WORK ENVELOPE
- 15ft power cord and torch
- Light Industrial
- Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance & Repair
- Motorsports & Auto Body
- Farm & Home, Schools & Training
- 15ft Ground clamp
- 15ft MIG gun
- Gas hose and regulator
- Input Power: 230V
- Amperage Range: 240A
- Wire Diameter Range: Up to .045 inch
- Rated Output: 155 AMP @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Plate Thickness Range: 24 ga - 3/8 inch
- Dimensions: 38 inch x 14 inch x 34 inch
- Weight (lbs.): 213 pounds
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: Forney Industries Warranty Information